The White River Inn has five luxury suites. The guest suites, ranging from 400 to 900 square feet, all have private entrances from inside and to the patio. Each suite in the guest wing is impeccably decorated, featuring 10 foot walls and 14 foot vaulted ceilings, custom made Mission-style furniture, a sofa, individual climate control, fireplace and a private bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Three rooms have heavy glass showers as well.
Guest Suite 1
This comfortable room is very cozy and private. It has a beautiful king size bed and nightstand custom made of rich quatersawn oak in Mission Style.
Guest Suite 2
This beautiful room with its' own private deck and 3 log walls is a favorite. The suite is furnished with two queen-sized beds with lighted posts.
Guest Suite 3
This room has a spectacular view of the White River valley out its northern window and private entry on to the back deck.
Guest Suite 4
This room is appointed with absolutely beautiful mission style furnishings made from local wanut. The dark walnut colored bed and nightstands are simply exquisite.
Guest Suite 5
This room is HUGE and very private. It is the only upstairs room in the lodge. At 900 square feet with a very private deck on the second story, it offers the best river view from the lodge.
The White River Inn is available to individual guests as a Bed and Breakfast in addition to whole lodge rentals for groups. All of our guests have access to all of the lodge’s common areas including the great room, trophy room and the patio area overlooking the White River.
Nightly guests also enjoy a grand country breakfast in the morning and we would be happy to make dinner reservations or arrange guided fishing trips and other excursions for you.
B&B Guest Policies
- The White River Inn is a non-smoking facility.
- A telephone call is required to confirm any reservation.
- Rates are based on double occupancy on a per night basis.Weekend stays have a two night minimum.
- Children under 15 with well behaved families are considered on a child by child basis.
- No pets are allowed.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation.
- Personal checks,money orders, or cash are accepted means of payment. We do not accept credit cards.We do not give cash refunds for cancellations.
- Cancellation earlier than 30 days will forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations less than 30 days are responsible for the entire package price.
- Major holiday bookings require a 60% deposit with full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Entire lodge bookings require a 60% deposit with full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations need to be made by phone person to person.